There will be NO Evening City Circle service tonight due to the weather.
Any route put on snow route
will stay on it for the entire day
# 12 Jessup
North Washington Ave. To Green Ridge St, to Blakely St. to regular route; at times, COLTS turns around at the bottom of Church St. in Jessup
# 14 Drinker/Chestnut
N. Washington Ave. to Green Ridge St. to left on Blakely St. right on Drinker St. on to regular route (no service on Chestnut or Mill Streets)
Petersburg has several options for snow routes depending on the severity
of road conditions:
1. Regular route to Prescott Ave. and Ash St., to left on Ash St., left on North Irving
Ave., left on Myrtle to regular route.
2. Regular route to left on Harrison Ave. to right on Myrtle St to left on Wheeler Ave.
Turn around at gas station (use Prescott Ave. to Vine St. to Harrison Ave. if
3. Regular route to Prescott Ave. and Mulberry St. (at Turkey Hill) and turn around.
#21 East Mountain/Wintermantel/Oakmont
East Mountain has several options for snow routes depending on the severity
of road conditions:
1) Regular route to South Irving Ave. to left on Beech St. to regular route and turn around at Dollar Tree
2) Regular route to Moosic St. to right on Meadow Ave. to Dollar Tree ONLY
3) Regular route to Moosic St. to Lutherwood / St. Catherine’s / Oakmont
#25 Valley View/Hilltop
Valley View/Hilltop has several options for snow routes depending on the severity of road conditions:
1. Regular route to right on Cherry St. to left on Pittston Ave. to left on Saginaw St. to
left on Winfield Ave. to left on O’Hara St. to right on Pittston Ave. to right on
Cherry St. to regular route
2. CHERRY ST. ONLY: use regular route to South Webster Ave and Brook St., then
right on Brook St. to left on Prospect Ave., to left on Cherry St. to South
1. NO Rocky Glen Road
2. NO Williams St.; stay at Pittston Plaza
#31 Old Forge: (NEW)
South Main Ave. to left on Howard by the bridge, to left on Tindale, left on Forge, right back on South Main
#36 Lafayette Weekday
Regular route to left on Garfield Ave. to right on Price St. to left on VanBuren Ave. to regular route.
* Inbound will use VanBuren Ave., go right on Price St., left on Rebecca St. to right on Lafayette to regular route
#38 Oram Weekday
Regular route to Mount Pleasant Drive, then use Lackawanna Ave. to Main Ave. to regular route
#41 High Works
High Works has two options depending on the severity of road conditions:
1. Regular route to Oak St. to Keyser Oak Plaza
2. No service to Allied Services or Delaware Towers
Regular route to Bangor Heights, then straight on Kelly St. to left on Kennedy St., to left on Edith Ave. to left on Mary St. to right on Kelly St., and back to regular route
#48 Dalton/Waverly/Clarks Summit
From the post office in downtown Dalton, the bus will make a right on South Turnpike Road and merge right back onto Route 6 & 11. There is no service to Waverly.
#53 Marywood/U of S
Marywood/U of S has several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to Madison Ave. stay straight on Madison Ave. to Left on Vine St.
to regular route.
2. Regular route, then left on Jefferson Ave., then left on Vine St. to regular route
3. Use Adams Ave. to regular route
#99 Minooka / Montage
Minooka / Montage has several options depending on the severity of road conditions..
1. Regular route to The Shoppes at Montage ONLY (NO service to Bank of America)
2. Regular route to EDM Americas ONLY
All COLTS buses are on snow routes. If the snow routes have options, they are using the most restrictive option.
It’s hard to believe, but it’s that time of year again! COLTS’ Ninth Annual Stuff the Bus for Toys for Tots is set for Thursday, Dec. 6 at the Lackawanna Transit Center from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. COLTS, ATU Local #168, and Rock 107 will partner to collect toys and books, and monetary donations. And Holly the Trolley will be there! This year promises to be bigger and better than ever! Stay tuned for details!!!!
The #21 East Mountain/Oakmont inbound will now travel down Spruce Street,
not Lackawanna Ave. (effective Friday, Oct. 26, 2018). It will turn left on Franklin Ave. and right on Lackawanna Ave. to get to the LTC. This will provide more service in downtown Scranton.
Effective Wednesday, Oct. 24, the #41 High Works will use Sanderson Ave. again, not the Capouse Ave. detour.
Effective Oct. 22, 2018: The #99 Minooka/Montage inbound will now travel down Spruce Street, not Lackawanna Ave. It will turn left on Franklin Ave. and right on Lackawanna Ave. to get to the LTC.
Additionally, a time point has been added at Pittston Ave. and Fig St. on both inbound and outbound trips.