#18 Petersburg is using Harrison to Wheeler; no service on Prescott
#21 East Mountain/Oakmont is not going to Lutherwood today.
The next meeting of the COLTS Board of Directors will take place at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, April 17 in the Conference Room of the Lackawanna Transit Center.
Effective Thursday, Jan. 25, the South Main and Lonesome Road stop on the #31 Old Forge route was ELIMINATED.
It has been CHANGED to: Bridge Street and Lonesome Road. You can also board at Orchard and Main.
Updated 2/2/18 – Snow Routes – Winter 2017-2018
Any route put on snow route will stay on it for the entire day
# 12 Jessup
North Washington Ave. to Green Ridge St, to Blakely St. to regular route; at times, COLTS turns around at the bottom of Church St. in Jessup
# 14 Drinker / Chestnut
N. Washington Ave. to Green Ridge St. to left on Blakely St. right on Drinker St. on to regular route (no service on Chestnut or Mill Streets)
# 18 Petersburg: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to Prescott Ave. and Ash St., to left on Ash St., left on North Irving Ave., left on Myrtle to regular route.
2. Regular route to left on Harrison Ave. to right on Myrtle St to left on Wheeler Ave. Turn around at gas station (use Prescott Ave. to Vine St. to Harrison Ave. if necessary)
3. Regular route to Prescott Ave. and Mulberry St. (at Turkey Hill) and turn around.
# 21 East Mountain / Oakmont: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to South Irving Ave. to left on Beech St. to regular route and turn around at Dollar Tree.
2. Regular route to Moosic St. to right on Meadow Ave. to Dollar Tree ONLY
3. Regular route to Moosic St. to Lutherwood / St. Catherine’s / Oakmont
# 25 Valley View / Hilltop: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to right on Cherry St. to left on Pittston Ave. to left on Saginaw St. to left on Winfield Ave. to left on O’Hara St. to right on Pittston Ave. to right on Cherry St. to regular route
2. CHERRY ST. ONLY: use regular route to South Webster Ave and Brook St., then right on Brook St. to left on Prospect Ave., to left on Cherry St. to South Webster Ave.
# 28 Pittston: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. NO Rocky Glen Road
2. No Williams St.; stay at Pittston Plaza
#31 Old Forge:
No Bridge Street; bus turns left on Lonesome Road and then turns around in parking lot near diner.
# 36 Lafayette
Regular route to left on Garfield Ave. to right on Price St. to left on VanBuren Ave. to regular route.
* Inbound will use VanBuren Ave., go right on Price St., left on Rebecca St. to right on Lafayette to regular route
# 38 Oram
Regular route to Mount Pleasant Drive, then use Lackawanna Ave. to Main Ave. to regular route
# 41 High Works: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to Oak St. to Keyser Oak Plaza
2. No service to Allied Services or Delaware Towers
# 43 Viewmont/ Bangor
Regular route to Bangor Heights, then straight on Kelly St. to left on Kennedy St., to left on Edith Ave. to left on Mary St. to right on Kelly St., and back to regular route
#48 Dalton/Waverly/Clarks Summit
From the post office in downtown Dalton, the bus will make a right on South Turnpike Road and merge right back onto Route 6 & 11. There is no service to Waverly.
#53 Marywood/U of S: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to Madison Ave. stay straight on Madison Ave. to Left on Vine St. to regular route.
2. Regular route, then left on Jefferson Ave., then left on Vine St. to regular route
3. Use Adams Ave. to regular route
# 99 Minooka / Montage: several options depending on the severity of road conditions.
1. Regular route to The Shoppes at Montage ONLY (NO service to Bank of America)
2. Regular route to EDM Americas ONLY
COLTS offers Saturday Service to Montage Mountain. The route will not service the lower or upper portions of the regular weekday #99 route.
COLTS implemented a minor change to the #53 Marywood/U of S route effective Monday, Sept. 11. The change will allow the bus to service more of the campus.
Outbound: From Adams Ave., the bus will turn right on Linden St. instead of Mulberry. From Linden St., it will turn left onto Madison Ave. and then make a right onto Mulberry St. to regular route.
Inbound: The bus will turn left onto Jefferson Ave. from Mulberry St. (instead of left on North Washington Ave.)